Tuesday 6 December 2011

Starbucks Singapore (12 days of gifting)

A short post before I leave for Hong Kong for 1 week.

I purchased a Blue Star Tumbler 12 (oz) today (as shared on the Facebook page).

Today (6th Dec 2011) is Day 6 of Starbucks Singapore 12 Days of Gifting. The Blue Star Tumbler can be purchased for just $11.90 instead of a usual price of $16.90. That is close to 30% discount.

Blue Star Tumbler with coupon to redeem Starbucks Beverage
To my surprise, as I was purchasing the Blue Star Tumbler, I was informed that it comes along with a 12fl oz Starbucks beverage which I could get immediately or redeem at a later date. Wow. This is one great deal! Blue Star Tumbler at 30% discount along with a Starbucks drink for just $11.90! I am not too sure if this will be the same for the rest of the tumbler sales on Day 8 and 10. But you could try asking as this deal is value for money.

By the way, buy 1 get 1 free drink will be on 12th December the last day of the 12 Days of gifting campaign. I will be arriving in Changi airport on that day and will most likely purchase it at airport. (looks like the marketing promotion works for Starbucks)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...