Saturday 14 July 2012

East Dawning 東方既白 (China, Guangzhou)

East Dawning 東方既白 (Dong Fang Ji Bai) is a fast food restaurant created by Yum!Brands for Chinese Cuisine. The concept is to prepare the Chinese cuisine easily and serve it out quickly. Yum!Brands is a US company that operates and license out KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell restaurants globally. 

Currently, there are more than 20 East Dawning 東方既白 restaurants in China, mainly Guangzhou, Shanghai, Beijing and Suzhou.

I visited the outlet at Tee Mall (just next to my hotel; Sheraton Hotel) which is the most popular shopping mall located at the heart of Guangzhou right above the metro station; Tiyu Xilu (Line 1). 

This is my first meal in Guangzhou. Due to the lack of time, I had to settle for fast food. I ordered the Signature Pork Noodles RMB 23 (S$4.60)
Pay RMB8 (S$1.60) more for 2 items. Why not? I choose the first one, egg tart and milk tea.
Signature Pork Noodle RMB23 (S$4.60) + Egg Tart and Milke Tea RMB8 (S$1.60)
Signature Pork Noodle RMB23 (S$4.60) 
The food was atrocious. What a start to my first meal in Guangzhou. The broth was salty. The pork meat was dry, hard and tasteless. The egg look fake and tasted weird. The noodle, cabbage and carrot was not any better. When I ate this, I started wondering where the food came from.. (enough said)..

The egg tart was just so-so. Milk Tea too sweet.

Skip this place even if you are in a rush, try other fast food. I am never eating at East Dawning 東方既白 again.

East Dawning 東方既白 (China, Guangzhou)
Level 6, Tee Mall
208号 Tianhe Road Tianhe
Guangzhou, Guangdong China
Tel: +86 20 8559 2818
Opening Hours: Daily 10am to 10pm
Website
Location
Directions to Tee Mall: Take MTR to Tiyu Xilu station (Line 1) 
Location
A - Tee Mall
Circled in Green - Tiyu Xilu Station (Line 1)


View FoodieFC's China Map in a larger map

1 comment:

  1. How i get this,I Like to see another post in your blog, Printing and letterhead design Use ful to me and my friend

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...